PE and Sport Grant
Primary P.E. and Sport Funding
Following the London 2012 Olympic Games and an Ofsted investigation into the quality of Primary PE & Sports (PESS) provision within the state sector nationally, the Government made the decision to apportion funding to address Active Healthy Lifestyles within the State Primary education system.
Our school has always shown an enthusiasm and commitment towards promoting Active Lifestyles as we believe taking part in sports and keeping fit are key skills for life. We are therefore committed to ensuring that such funding is allocated in such a way as to meet Government expectations and attain sustainability.
Please see below how we have spent the grant and its impact:
- A Simple Guide to National Curriculum Progression in Physical Education
- E21C P E Policy
- Primary PE and Sport Premium Report SCOTTS PARK 2017 2018
- Primary PE and Sport Premium SCOTTS PARK 2018 2019
- Scotts Park PE Curriculum Map 2016 2017
- Scotts Park Primary Community Club Links
- Sports Premium Action Plan 2016 2017 2