Education for the 21st Century: “To be the best you can be”
Education for the 21st Century is driven by a determination to create welcoming and open schools for the local community, where every person thrives, makes excellent progress and succeeds. We are committed to inspiring excellence in all of our schools through effective collaboration and shared ways of working.
We want the very best for our young people. Our plan to ensure that all of our schools deliver in this, is underpinned through our E21C Pillars that commit us to creating consistency and quality across all of our schools.
Our leaders want to create improvement in schools that is robust and sustainable. We are as enthusiastic about developing and nurturing our staff as we are about developing our young people. Of course, we value the distinct identity of all of our schools; within a framework that will deliver an enriching experience and a great education for the young people within our care.
Whether you are a parent looking to send your child to one of our schools or a staff member looking to join us, our schools will create the right environment for you to succeed.
Please click below to see the E21C’s Strategic Development Plan, Self Evaluation Form and website:
- 2021 E21C Accounts
- Audit and Regularity Assurance Management Letter for Education for the 21st Century year ended 31 August 2020
- Higher Paid Staff 2019 2020
- Management Report for the Year End 31 August 2018
- Management Report for the Year End 31 August 2019
E21C REPORTS AND INFORMATION
- Deed of Variation of Funding-Agreements-2017
- Gender Pay Gap March 2021
- Gender-Pay-Gap March 2019
- Gender-Pay-Gap March 2020
- Scheme of Delegation 2021-2022
The E21C Trust address and telephone number are as follows:
0208 290 8505.