PE At Scotts Park
PE at Scotts Park Primary
At Scotts Park Primary we want to inspire and build on our pupil’s interest in sport through the provision of a high quality PE curriculum. Physical Education develops children’s knowledge, skills and understanding, so that they can perform with increasing competence and confidence in a range of physical activities.
The Physical Education curriculum aims to provide for children’s increasing self-confidence through an ability to manage themselves successfully in a variety of situations.
PE and sports also incorporates our desire to build on outdoor learning. We use every inch of our grounds to do so! We use orienteering to teach and develop the children's teamwork along with their physical fitness. As well as this, we use Teach active and TagTiv8 for lessons across all subjects!
- 2021 Evidencing the Impact of the Primary PE and Sport Premium
- A Simple Guide to National Curriculum Progression in Physical Education
- E21C P E Policy
- Evidencing the Impact of the Primary PE and Sport Premium 2019 20
- Primary PE and Sport Premium Report SCOTTS PARK 2017 2018
- Primary PE and Sport Premium SCOTTS PARK 2018 2019
- Scotts Park PE Curriculum Map
- Scotts Park Primary Community Club Links