The Extended Day
Please click here to see our Extended Schools Activities Spring Term 2020
A variety of clubs are offered at Scotts Park for both fun and enrichment purposes. These are a mix of clubs provided by our own staff, external providers and Scotts Park pupils.
Please see below the clubs that are currently running:
- Ballroom and Latin Dancing is run on a Monday after school by a Scotts Park parent.
- Scotts Park Sport Clubs – We currently have sport clubs that are run by a member of staff at E21C. The clubs that currently run are Football and Multi-skills and Gymnastics.
- Helen O’Grady Drama Academy provide an after school club for KS1 and KS2. The club runs at Scotts Park on a Friday after school. You can find out more about Helen O’Grady Drama Academy on their website www.helenogrady.co.uk.
- Harlequins Theatre School provide after school dance classes to KS1 and KS2 children. The KS1 club runs on a Tuesday and the KS2 on a Wednesday. You can find out more about Harlequins Theatre School on their website https://www.harlequins-theatre.com.
- Chess Club is one of our morning clubs held at Scotts Park Primary School on a Thursday morning.
- Judo Club is one of our other morning clubs which currently takes place on a Monday morning run by Gary Currier.
- Archimake Architect Club – please follow this link www.archimake.org/book-workshop on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taekwondo Club – please follow this link email@example.com
- Breakfast Tennis Club – please contact Katy on 07772235858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To book your child(ren) on to a Scotts Park Club, please contact the office on 0208 460 8899 or email email@example.com